Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogging instead of commenting!

Why I created this blog?

  • I started posting longer and longer comments on other people blogs  to the point of running out of space
  • That was  combined with an urgent need to give my own ideas more space instead of trying to shoe horn them into format of original posts.
  • There is a large stack of scratch like notes in google docs on various aspects of MMO design which I want to get some feedback from other people - nothing exposes flaws in your ideas like other people!
  • I read too many other people blogs on same topic!
  • I want give blogging a try
There are reasons why I shouldn't have:
  • My  English sucks
  • I spend way too much time on the internet
  • I spend way too much time on MMOs

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I'm looking forward to your posts!

    Try to make pointed lists, like me. Works great! makes you look really structured ... and a bit boring ;)

    ReplyDelete